Our aim is to educate people about diabetes. We do that by
- Sharing information about the disease and its risk factors, as well as the importance of regular medical check-ups for early detection.
- Providing information about how diabetes is managed, including the importance of healthy eating, regular physical activity, and medication management.
- Providing information about the warning signs of diabetes and the importance of seeking medical attention if they occur.
- Offer tips for healthy living for people with diabetes, including how to make healthy food choices, how to be physically active and how to manage stress.
- Sharing diabetes resources and support groups, such as the American Diabetes Association (ADA) or the International Diabetes Federation (IDF) .
- Providing information about diabetes prevention, including steps that people can take to reduce their risk of developing the disease.
- Offering workshops or classes on diabetes self-management, cooking, exercise and stress management.
- Using visual aids like brochures, infographics, videos, and social media posts to make information about diabetes more accessible and engaging.